A year ago today, I decided to start posting a character a day to help myself review and to also help anyone else who might need it. At the time, I never imagined that I would actually be able to keep up with it for an entire year, let alone that there would be such a positive response to this blog~!! So, as a thank you to all of my followers, both old and new, I wanted to do a giveaway to just show how much it means to me that you all have followed and stuck around! ^^/
- Basic Japanese Kanji, Volume 1
- Shinzi Katoh notebook
- This postcard
- A set of Tumblr buttons
- Candy/Snacks (right now it’s just Hi-Chew and Takenoko no Sato but I might end up buying something else too~!!)
- There will be one winner, who will be chosen randomly
- Since I’m doing this as a thank you to my followers you have to be following this blog~
- Reblog once only
- Like for an extra entry
- No giveaway blogs
- I’m willing to ship anywhere!!
- The giveaway will end and I will pick a winner on June 15th~
- Please have your ask boxes open~
If you have any questions/if I forgot to mention anything, feel free to send me an ask~!!!
Thank you and good luck!!! ヽ(*⌒∇⌒*)ﾉ
pfftftstt your fav OFF character is zacharie?? lmfao thats so mainstream my fav is the bucktooth fish that jumps out of the water
Edit: I’ve received word that this is in fact Dopefish, please excuse my naivete
Editx2combo: it’s been pointed out that thats not actually water, which is exactly right, i think (it’s plastic?)
“I’m either going to be a construction worker, a scientist, or one of those people who help animals.”
I painted a birdhouse today.
if you heard about slenderman before it got really popular that shit was horrifying like there was little to no content besides marble hornets which wasn’t all that popular yet and nobody joked around about him it was just scary
Famous Last Words
Helmet PartySoldier and Engineer find a BEEBEEbaby, shenanigans ensue.
Also, the best damn chiptune cover of “Mambo No. 5” ever.